Insurance for your Scooter
When you’re hitting the road on your scooter or moped, safety is key. That’s why we provide scooter and moped insurance coverage that fits your lifestyle – and your budget.
What’s the difference between a scooter and a motorcycle? Mostly the size of the engine, in cubic centimeters (cc). A scooter has an engine size between 50cc to 250cc. And motorcycle engines range from 150cc to 2,500cc.1
The Chase Agency can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered? Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need Scooter Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Indiana may require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Want to keep your Motorsports Insurance costs down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail – talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.